National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors Celebrates State Defense Milestone – InsuranceNewsNet
Targeted News Service (Press Releases)
NAIFA strongly encourages states to adopt the NAIC Model Annuity Transaction Regulation, and our state chapters have made promoting adoption of the model an advocacy priority for the past two years. Our efforts, the work of members like you at the local level, and our ability to work with other industry organizations – including the
This is great news for several reasons:
* The NAIC model enhances consumer protection, but also protects the ability of financial services professionals to continue to serve their customers under various business models.
* The NAIC model works hand in hand with the
* States’ adoption of the NAIC model discourages them from creating a patchwork of confusing and potentially conflicting laws and regulations.
NAIFA is the leading advocacy association for insurance and financial advisors in
* Federal – See the success of our recent
* Interstate – We work with groups such as the NAIC and NCOIL to help them develop workable model laws and regulations for states.
* State – NAIFA is the only producer association with active grassroots and influence networks in all 50 state capitals.
Policy advocacy is an important way for NAIFA members to work in the best interests of their clients. If you want to take your NAIFA membership to the next level and become more politically involved, visit our Advocacy Action Center to learn how.
* * *
See links posted in text here: https://advocacy.naifa.org/news/naifa-celebrates-state-advocacy-milestone