Funding from the Nevada Alumni Association Chapter
Going forward, the Nevada Alumni Association will provide funds and dollars to chapters whose efforts align with the core values of the Alumni Association. Chapter funds are designed to support high impact efforts and to support new and existing Chapter events throughout the year. There is no maximum or minimum amount established in dollars. Rather, chapter funding amounts will vary depending on the size and scope of the event and its impact on the alumni community. We ask that you submit Chapter funding requests at least 45 to 60 days in advance. Applications will be reviewed regularly and will be awarded in part in full on the basis of the review.
Core Values of the Nevada Alumni Association
- To foster and cultivate a common bond of pride, affinity and connection among alumni, students, prospective students and friends of the University of Nevada, Reno through quality programs, services and events.
- Act as charitable, social and educational organizations in the service of the University of Nevada to develop a closer fellowship between alumni and friends of the University in designated geographic regions, areas of special interest and / or specific colleges.
- To be ambassadors of the University and of the association by increasing the visibility of the University.
- Continue to connect and / or reconnect alumni and friends at the university.
- Promote and enhance the goals, purposes and objectives of the University of Nevada by raising funds and supporting the development of relationships and friends.
Please include in the app any content and media that can be used to support and promote the proposed activity. Make sure to use the #NevadaAlumniAssociation hashtag on social media and tag us in your photos!
By submitting a fundraising form, your chapter agrees to work with the Nevada Alumni Association’s event post to provide us with a summary, images, and other related media for use in Silver and Blue magazine as well as on social platforms.