Cherry Creek Arts Festival returns to Cherry Creek North
CherryArts announces the return of the Cherry Creek Arts Festival to its original location in Cherry Creek North on July 1, 2 and 3, featuring over 250 national and international artists, 15 performing artists, Creation Station activities for children , food and interactive arts experiences for all.
Festival times this year are Friday and Saturday July 1 and 2 from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Sunday July 3 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. The hour of accessibility is Friday from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
The full musical performance lineup is available here, including a ticketed arts education concert featuring indie pop band Tune-Yards on Saturday, July 2 at 8 p.m.
Highlights of the 2022 Cherry Creek Arts Festival include:
• more than 250 national and international artists, presenting media such as painting, photography, ceramics, drawing, glass, metallurgy, mixed media, jewelry, wood, fiber, digital art, engraving and sculpture
• the return of the Student Art Buying program, which gives students from 22 Colorado schools the opportunity to purchase artwork from Cherry Creek Arts Festival artists for permanent installation in their schools
• 15 performers throughout the three-day event, including Mary Louise Lee Band
• Craft Station, offering a variety of free art-focused activities for kids, including dozens of interactive art experiences, like a collaborative mural and printmaking
• Food and beverage offerings from over 25 Colorado businesses.
This year’s festival is free and open to the public, as always, and tickets are not required.
Suggest a fix